The followings are the two last insights about networking.
4. Wear the most advantageous swimsuit and show off what you got.
random super hot girl/guy:
“What is this exotic beauty! I need to go closer.”
“Oh my God! That super hot girl/guy is walking towards me. Oh, shizzles! She\he is staring at me.”
It can be as easy as it sounds. If you deliver a good first impression and brand yourself as an exotic beauty, it can lead random super hot persons to come to you.
After that, it is a question of having something like a beer in your beach bag so you keep their interest.
5. Go with your best friend; he can give you a lift or you can even split the bill of the taxi.
More effective, less costly and double the fun.
Why go with your friends:
- You have doubled the possibilities of an encounter with others on the beach.
Your best friend had met another person and he has talked about you: you arrive and the person already knows what you are up to.
- You can change the first impression you have given to someone.
If at first, you haven’t felt like you have given a good impression, you can always send your friend to talk about you and enrich the impression someone has of you. (do it subtly, though)
- You can share the contacts of the peoples you met at the end of the day
- If you have the right friend, he can make you more confident in yourself and less shy.
I hope you will jump gracefully in the sea soon,
“It’s all about getting the juicy worm and the right spot.”
(Fisherman, said-to-his-son, 2017)